Elevate Oral Care – Preventive Care Consultant
Summary of Position:
Establish and increase sales of Elevate Oral Care products through a consultative selling and educational approach into dental offices within an assigned zip code territory.
Nature of Scope:
Elevate Oral Care (EOC) is seeking a part time sales consultant to develop, manage and maintain a customer base in an assigned territory. This initial part-time (3 days per week) selling position can and should lead to full-time opportunities in the assigned territories when performance goals are met.
This position is expected to establish, maintain and develop customer accounts resulting in increasing sales in an assigned zip code territory. Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products. This is achieved through obtaining new users and reorders of Elevate Oral Care products via Lunch & Learns, evening seminars, cold calls and follow-up meetings with dentists, hygienists, dental therapists, clinics, dental schools, hygiene programs, hospital programs and government installations. This position is expected to provide ethical consulting, sales and marketing assistance to Elevate Oral Care (EOC) customers and represent the company with the highest standards in all interactions.
The main function of the position is to demonstrate and sell Elevate Oral Care products to dentists, hygienists, dental therapists, auxiliaries, faculty, students and government installations. The remainder of the positions time is spent completing assigned administrative reports, territory sales planning, providing feedback from the assigned territory to EOC, reviewing/understanding provided technical updates and account profiles.
1. Effective territory management in order to maximize sales through Lunch & Learns, evening seminars, other staff meetings, cold calls and follow-up meetings.
2. Responsible for timely, scientifically sound and well-prepared delivery of Lunch & Learn staff meetings.
3. Responsible for the maintenance of present sales base and increasing sales by selling to new users, cross selling to existing customers and penetration with new product introduction. Demonstrate products and usage to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their patients. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
4. Responsible for special reporting and documentation of details for specific products as set forth by company, state and federal regulations.
5. Responsible for meeting objectives for staff presentations on a monthly basis.
6. 24-hour response time for all messages and contacts.
7. Responsible for retrieving voice mail a minimum of 2 times on a daily basis.
8. Responsible for timely submission of administrative reports.
9. Responsible for maintenance of account profiles following Lunch & Learns (i.e. Lunch & Learn Recap Form. Call reports to be documented and detailed after each call. Call reports must be available for review during co-travels).
10. Responsible for the control of expenses including, but not limited to, mileage, travel and lodging (when deemed necessary by manager), meals and entertainment and samples.
11. Responsible for controlling, distributing and documenting samples as outlined in the Quality Manual.
12. Responsible for maintaining and staying apprised of competitive product information. Forward all information acquired in the field to West Palm Beach office for distribution.
13. Responsible for assisting in account collections within assigned zip code territory.
14. Responsible for representing Elevate Oral Care in an honest and ethical manner and to the highest professional standards at all times.
15. Responsible for keeping West Palm Beach informed on all activities in assigned zip code that effect new products performance of existing products, literature needs, competitive activities and trends.
16. Various other responsibilities as requested by direct supervisor or management.
17. Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
18. Dress professionally and/or appropriately for all customer contact appointments, meetings and trade-shows.
1. Four year degree or proven history and accomplishments in the dental profession/industry. Dental Hygienist, ADHA members preferred
3. Excellent written and verbal skills.
4. Selling skills training, Professional Selling Skills Program (able to complete in training)
5. Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic.
6. Professional and committed.
7. Team player and leader.
Elevate Oral Care (EOC) is a start-up company that specializes in providing preventive dentistry products to dental professionals and consumers across the United States and world. This exciting category in dentistry has been expanding and continues to expand rapidly as prevention gains approval and additional insurance coverage in dental and medical settings. EOC has spent the past few years researching and developing several over-the-counter and professional strength fluoride products as well as several other preventive technologies to market to the dental industry. These include drugs and medical devices as well as expert training to dental professionals and care givers on leading edge prevention products and techniques.
The owners of EOC have extensive history in preventive dentistry and have developed numerous market leading products for the industry. Combined, we have a proven 30+ year track record of industry knowledge which includes the building, growing and selling of a privately held preventive dentistry company; successful careers at Fortune 100 companies; industry board positions; charitable organizations and various other work and contributions.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our growing team at the ground level and create a great company with us; again.
We’re specifically looking in the following areas.
Orange County, CA;
Austin/San Antonio, TX;
We’ll consider other areas for the right candidate.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com